Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Reason Why

My friends are frequently coming to me for quick and easy dinner ideas because I tend to make dinner most weeknights. I am not saying I make a gourmet dinner every night, but I do pull out pots and pans and make something. Usually. Because of that, I decided to start this blog to give recipes out, and to encourage me to get out of cooking ruts.

I am a baker by hobby and passion. But, baked goods alone does not make for a healthy lifestyle. (Oh how I wish it did) You will rarely get my baked goods recipes. Sorry. The really good ones I keep to myself, as any true baker would. Why share the secrets?

That being said, I do not mind sharing my dinner recipes. This blog will not be one of those "365 Day" blogs. I am not promising that I make dinner every night or when I get home we don't eat a frozen pizza or leftovers. But those nights, I will tell you (if I get around to blogging) and I might provide a review of what product I bought and how it was.

This blog is meant for the everyday working person who does not want to eat out every night, or eat a frozen meal every night. It is a blog for the person who is trying to feed herself (or himself) and a spouse, or family. Enjoy! If you have questions or are looking for me to try something out, please let me know. I am always looking for good ideas too.

Here's to good eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment